4/25/2008

twitter and followers


I guess I will never fully understand Twitter. It's an interesting service, but I never really understood it's purpose other than to let people know what you're doing right at that time. And even then, people have to pretty much subscribe to your Twitter feed.

That being said, since I've registered this blog with 4-5 some odd blog registry sites, I've been getting 2-3 people (probably robots...whatever) following me on Twitter. To me, this is odd.

Of course, when click on their profile, they're following 10-20,000 people. As I look at it, however, that's not a lot of people. It does encourage me to Twitter a little more. I was Twittering once every 90 days, literally.

Who knows...maybe I'll benefit from letting people know what I'm doing.

No comments: