4/16/2008

rssHugger


I've decided to try and get some kind of promotion out for this blog. I demand more readers. More readers=more posts. More posts=more things to read. More things to read=more funny.

My first attempt is rssHugger.

It's pretty easy. Join their site, register your blog with their service, then you can write a post promoting the site (which is what I'm doing.) or pay a fee (which is what the rich and lazy do, I imagine).

We'll see if rssHugger works. I don't want to have to turn it into rssDumper.

2 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Did this work?

Geoff said...

I'm not going to say it's hurt it at all. My blog doesn't see too many hits in one day, but it did throw a few my way a few days after I set it up. It was pretty painless, and for a one-time shameless pitch, I imagine every little bit helps.