8/06/2007

Tetris with John McClane

Last night I played Tetris with John McClane. It was a good bout. At first, we decided to play co-op. We'd play every other game, trying to beat each other's score, and everything was fine. He was calm and collected.

Then we change to playing against each other, head-to-head.

Big mistake.

Oh, sure, the beginning was fine. He was calm and collected, then, when I got a 4 line Tetris, all of a sudden, he screams, "Yippie-Ki-ay, Motherfucker!" and kicks me in the ribcage. Then he finds a fireman's hose, ties it around his waist, and jumps off the top of my house, landing in the snow.

Then the crazy bastard whips out these semi-automatic machine guns, and runs away wearing nothing but a wifebeater, brown pants, and no shoes, screaming, "I'll get you, Hans!"

Just beware of a crazy SOB fitting that description, asking if you want to play Tetris.

It was just too fucking weird.

No comments: