8/10/2007

I ate lunch.

Wendy's. I had the artery clogging Triple Cheeseburger with a biggie fries and a soda pop. It was really good, but I can never finish it.

I was eating with Stanley, and we chatted about something...I'm sure it had something to do with ice fishing, ice fisting, nice fisting or something like that. I got to the final lap of the burger eating marathon, and gave up with 3-4 solid bites left.

I put the burger remains in it's greasy foil wrapper, and slide it back into the equally greasy white bag.

"What are ya doing?!?" Stanley asked in a not-so-calm, hungry manner.

"Um...I'm done," I said with grease still coating my beard.

"You're throwing away the best part!"

Now, I'm thinking...does he recycle? Is he talking about the tinfoil? Nah...Stanley wants meat, and Stanley wants it now.

He grabs my bag and opens it up, trying hard not to get any MORE grease on the grease on his hooded sweatshirt. After tearing open the tinfoil wrapper, and spreading the buns, he grabs the meat, and seductively tosses it in his mouth.

I know the last paragraph reads like a fat kid's wet dream, and let me tell you...from what I saw, it pretty much was. I was full, Stanley wasn't anywhere near full...but I'm sure we were both happy.

I thought I'd share that with you. Lesson learned: if you're not gonna finish your food, there's a good bet that the fat kid will. Give him your meat or he will starve.

No comments: