7/25/2007

Sprint and the pursuit of happiness.

Sprint is kicking my ass. False termination fees, unable to port my number. I can't elaborate on it too much, because it will just bring back bad memories of last night and this morning.

Long story short...I found out last night that I was being charged a $200 early termination fee. Turns out my account which ended on 7/10/07 actually ends some time in 2008. Now...I've since ported my number to a Tracfone, and then to a new Sprint account under their SERO plan (longer story as to why that had to happen). So I called Sprint's customer service over the course of last night and this morning. Roughly 3 hours later (I can't even stress how I'm not even close to exaggerating about this), 6 customer service people (when I got through), 3 of which didn't speak an English I could understand, and 3 dropped calls later. I didn't get anything resolved. When I did get to someone who I thought could help me, the call dropped.

Now, I'm back to two separate accounts with Sprint, my old account apparently has been adjusted back to a two year agreement (to end in '09 sometime), and my SERO account, which I totally love.

There's so much more to this than I want to tell right now.

No comments: