1/22/2009

surfer's guilt

I just recently (2 minutes ago) took into consideration the fact that some people out there have nicely added my blog to their list of blogs the enjoy reading. Then I realized that I don’t even have the common courtesy to update it on a regular basis. For that I apologize. For everything else, I make zero apologies. NONE.

 

I’m not even going to say that I’ve been busy, because I really haven’t.

 

There really hasn’t been that much to write about, and then I’ve been trying to be better at being on the internet at work. Less internet means less time available for posting stuff, which means more time to do, um, my job. Surfer’s guilt.

 

I’m on the last legs of having a cold though, and with a great cold comes great responsibility. For instance, if you have a beard that includes a moustache, as I do, you run the risk of difficulty while blowing your nose. Since the hairs of the moustache lie directly below the nostrils, the chance of snot catching in those hairs is HUGE. It’s gross, I know, but it only lasts for a week. But gals…think about that before you lick your man’s moustache. Or grow your own.

 

LOST

 

I’m so glad this show is on. I was worried that I wouldn’t have anything to do on Wednesday nights anymore. Seriously. Could this show be any more intriguing and well written?

 

 

No comments: