10/13/2008

posting!

yup...that's right, true believers! Another fine edition of "Let's post once a week or so!".

This week's edition will have such stories as:

"I'm getting internet this week! The only problem is that I'm not going to be there for the setup, and I have a feeling that my roommate is going to get taken for a ride."

and

"I don't hate my job, I just hate everything else."

Also, look for an editorial from my darker side, pointing out the finer aspects of road rage, and over-cooking Spaghetti-o's.

Today's short story is entitled, "I didn't get a lick of quality sleep last night, and I'm pretty ticked about it."

I didn't get a lick of quality sleep last night, and I'm pretty ticked about it.



What's really funny, is that I'm so lazy that I didn't even want to lift my hand from the keyboard to select the text so I could copy and paste it again. How bad is that? Right now I'm debating whether re-typing it was being lazy, or if copy/pasting would have been lazier.

Brilliant.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Is the full moon causing people to not sleep well? I was up at 4:30 yesterday. Fuck that noise.

Geoff said...

Yeah...the moon plays some pretty mean tricks. It's like, "Hey...thanks for walking on me back in the 60's. I'm going to mess up your sleep schedule at least once a month!"

It is a beautiful looking moon. And it's nice to see it before I go to bed, and then when I leave for work. The fall is good for something, that's for sure.