10/15/2008

nut-buttery goodness...

Did someone say peanut-butter machine?

 
To quote Linda Richmond, this this is "like buttah!"
Holy crap. I want one. It's only $50, plus shipping and handling. And it's from one of my all-time favorite catalogs I loved reading as a kid (true story), the Lighter Side Catalog. That, along with the Johnson-Smith Co. catalogs always had the craziest shit in them. I always thought that they were related to each other, somehow, and by visiting the Johnson Smith Co. website, it was pretty much confirmed.
Lovely reader(s)....feel free to buy me one! I will make you all the crazy peanut butter you desire!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am burning with jealousy; I want one!

Geoff said...

when I get one (and I WILL get one), I'll let you borrow it, and you can make all of the creamy ______ butter you wish. Until I want it back.