8/12/2008

worst blogger ever

So much has happened in the past month, it's hard to want to sum it all up. I've been really sad/upset/confused/angry lately that it make me not want to write about it and just keep it all inside.

So, a basic summary. My dog was put to sleep, I went to Six Flags and Chicago, I joined the ranks of the dating crowd, I saw dragsters and funny cars, I set foot in a lake for the first time in 20 years, camped, decided to move into a house in Anoka...

And that's not even including the filler. Hopefully I'll get an opportunity to sit down and write some more, and do it on a regular basis. I'm setting goals, and doing whatever I can to achieve them.

This is going to be good.

5 comments:

Thomas said...

I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to hearing all the juicy details.

Geoff said...

Well, according to my numbers, you might be the only one looking forward. ha.

thanks for reading, though.

Jess said...

Ach, I'm so sorry about your dog. That's awful. And all the other shit ... man, when it rains, it fucking pours.

But you have goals! That's awesome! Things will start to look up.

Geoff said...

thanks. It's been a whirlwind past few weeks. But it's all good. The girlfriend and I broke up too, which is the other big thing. But that kind of stuff just opens new/different doors. I'm looking forward to finding the right ones.

Jess said...

Yeah, I'd gathered the break up happened, too. Man, when it rains, it fucking pours.

I must say that I am terribly impressed by your positive attitude, though. Wish I could do that.